Sunday, January 25, 2009

"This little guy can sleep"


From birth, Luke has been able to sleep anywhere, anytime, anyplace, in any condition.  If he is tired enough he will just close his eyes and go to sleep.  Doesn't matter if he is in the middle of eating with food in his mouth, playing with a friend, on the ceramic tile, in the middle of sucking on a lollipop, playing a video game, riding on a tube on the back of a boat, in the middle of playing in the nursery, or on the potty.  He just doesn't care, he will sleep anywhere!








We even get to have a little fun with it sometimes.  He went from peacefully sleeping on my shoulder here at 6 Flags over Georgia to

waking up belted in on this crazy roller coaster ride.
  I never laughed so hard in all my life!  You should have seen the sheer look of horror on his face!  I know we're pretty cruel parents to amuse ourselves in such a way!  But he got over it pretty quickly once the ride was over and he was able to breathe again!  And I think he kind of had a good time!?!?



Well, I guess I can see where he gets it from!


4 comments:

  1. Oh my heavens, those are some funny (and very uncomfortable looking) pictures. I would give anything to be able to fall asleep like that but as is, I am wide awake at two in the morning most nights. BUMMER! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! I think they have come up with a name for that now, they call it narcolepsy. LOL Sweet Luke, I really love the picture of him sleeping by the door:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is hilarious! love the pics of luke!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I found your blog through Melissa's and this post is great. I sometimes wish Chess would sleep anywhere b/c she gets so cranky without her nap. The doormat picture is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete