Saturday, January 10, 2009

Missing Jazzy

Over winter break we had the privilege of taking care of the Angell's toy poodle, Jazzy.  The kids had a lot of fun with her.  Isaac and Morgan constantly fought over whose turn it was to to hold her, brush her, feed her, take her out, etc...(mind you we have a cute chocolate cockerspaniel of our own, Nephi).  So the other night I heard Morgan crying in her room, when I asked her why she was sad she told me she misses Jazzy (she was sobbing as if she had lost her best friend).  I explained to her that we could watch her again another time, but for now we have Nephi to play with.  She persisted to tell me that Nephi is too big (30lbs.) to hold and dress up and he doesn't really like to be brushed or bathed.  So I told her she could dress up the guinea pigs, Kelly and Skipper, and bathe them and brush their fur.  That seemed to bring a smile to her face and she was ready to get up and get started right away (poor pigs!).

Morgan and Jazzy
Isaac and Jazzy
Nephi and Skipper
Skipper
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment